Good morning, my dear friends!
Wish you all a happy and healthy World Mental Health Day.
Commence some practices today which will keep your mental health intact forever.
1. Meditate EVERY day. If you do not know how to meditate, learn it today.
2. Affirm: “I Love and Approve of Myself.”- Louise Hay. Say it meaningfully. Say it at least 3 to 4 hundred times every day…especially before retiring at night.
3. Whenever there is a choice between being right and being kind, choose kind. – Dr. Wayne Dyer. Kindness increases serotonin levels…a great healing hormone.
4. Pursue your hobbies. A must for reducing stress.
5. Practise deep breathing whenever possible. Keeps your brain healthy and efficient.
6. A 20 minute brisk walk in the morning releases endorphins..the Positive and Happy hormone.
7. Read at least a couple of pages every day which can inspire you. Do not read the newspaper in the morning.
8. Smile is the window of your Soul and Laughter is the door. – Neale Donald Walsch. Laugh often and much. Laughter is the best medicine.
9. Choose peace in every situation. Make it a habit. Peace is equal to innate happiness. Peace brings prosperity. Peace brings the best of everything to us.
10. Love. Love everything. Hate cements what you hate. Love transforms it. And Love empowers you beyond measure. Love includes unconditional acceptance.
And last but not the least…as you wake up with a thankful heart, sleep with a thankful heart!
God bless us all with superb mental abilities.
Love, Joy, Happy Thoughts
Counselling Psychologist, Nasik, India.